Thank you for choosing NMVS for your vein treatment. Your health and satisfaction are important to us so if you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- On the day of your procedure, you should shower that morning and do not apply any lotions or powders to your skin that day unless specifically instructed otherwise.
- Thigh high compression stockings should have been purchased prior to the procedure and you must bring the stockings with you. If you do not bring your stockings, we can sell you a pair but we cannot bill your insurance for those stockings
- Wear loose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes as you will wear your stockings and/or a leg wrap after the procedure. These stockings or dressings will be worn continuously for 24 hours after the procedure and then daily for two weeks (7 days for sclerotherapy)
- If you chose to take a Valium or other pre-procedure medication prior to the procedure, you must have a driver
- You may eat and drink normally but avoid caffeine
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your procedure and plan on being in our office for up to 2 hours (excluding sclerotherapy, which are typically 30-minute appointments.
Schedule a consultation today!
We proudly serve patients from Traverse City, Cadillac, Manistee, Big Rapids, Houghton Lake, Grayling, Sault Ste. Marie MI and surrounding areas with advanced vein treatments. Call today for your consultation at (231) 946-1488 or complete a Contact Form here! You can also find directions to our Traverse City and Cadillac, MI offices by clicking here. We look forward to serving you!
GET BACK TO LIVING
Take Our Brief Vein Quiz
880 Munson Ave, Suite A, Traverse City, MI 49686
440 Cobb St Cadillac, MI 49601